Event Rental Policies
Distinctive Event Rentals prices are based on a 1 event usage only.
Pricing & Payments
Prices are based on current availability of inventory and are subject to change without notice. A deposit may be required to confirm an order. Price of rental does not include optional delivery or setup charges. We accept cash, checks, VISA, Discover, and MasterCard. Final payment is usually due two weeks prior to the event. To keep our rental costs down for all of our clients, a 3% transaction fee may apply with Discover, MasterCard, and VISA payments.
Delivery charges are based on first floor drop off during normal business hours with ease of accessibility by our staff and vehicles. Factors warranting additional charges include deliveries made on Sunday, mandating a specific time, before or after normal business hours, or on a rush basis.
Rental Item Care and Return
Customer is responsible for having a person on-site to accept, check, and count the order. Customer is responsible for security of equipment until time of pickup by our staff. For an additional fee, a loader/counter from our staff can be provided. Please note:
- Glasses should be turned upside-down and in proper racks.
- Silverware should be well-rinsed and separated by type. Permanent damage will result if silverware is rinsed with bleach or other chemicals.
- China should be thoroughly rinsed and re-racked.
- Trays and chafing pans should be completely cleaned.
- Tablecloths should be shaken free of all debris.
- Tables and chairs should be folded and stacked as received.